Dr. Science: Episode 1 Dr. Science: Episode 1

Not bad, to be honest I like the animation style (Even if it is a little bit lazy ;))

themisterholliday responds:

Thank you for the kind words. In later episodes I explore different more complex animation styles that you may or may not like. I think the series will get better with time though. Thanks again.

We Welcome You 2014 We Welcome You 2014

Happy new year :).

The blind hunter The blind hunter

I really like the idea of the game, it's original, fun and fairly scary at times for it made me jump a fair bit.

MrTedders responds:

Thanks! Im glad you enjoyed it.

Amazing Man Amazing Man

The concept of the game is fine, however the game doesn't really explain properly how to play the game apart from "Complete the stage"(not all users want to read the description). Also you are not giving the user enough time to get the the target. However I do like the simplicity of the game :).

musama responds:

opss ! well on my web page all control description is available ! http://witcom.site90.net/game.html

Drag And Drop Drag And Drop

I like the idea of the game. I got to a score of 26 on my first go so that means I got the idea of the game fast which was always good. However it did get a little bit repetitive, that aside it's nice basic and easy to learn. :)

Anew (Opus Three) Anew (Opus Three)

I really liked the song :D, if you don't mind, could i use this in a new game that I have started to develop? I can give you credit in the game's credits and on the newgrounds page that the game will displayed on :D.

flaminglog responds:

If you use this song in a game, do the song justice. You have my permission so long as credit is given. I look forward to playing your game.

Happy Batman Happy Batman

Can I Use Apart of this for my intro for YouTube? :)